Würzburg, Germany – July 07, 2022 – Flexus AG announced today that its FlexGuide [4.0] – Transport Guidance System for SAP Applications is certified by SAP for integration with SAP S/4HANA®. The integration helps organizations to improve their logistics processes within SAP S/4HANA and within their SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) application. The FlexGuide solution allows the holistic optimization of the material flow coordinating internal vehicles like fork-lifts, tugger trains, and automated guide vehicles (AGVs).
“With the certification, we offer our customers the security to use the solution under SAP S/4HANA and SAP S/4HANA® Cloud, private edition,” said Tobias Heubeck, Head of Sales and Marketing, Flexus AG. “The solution can particularly show its advantages in SAP EWM and can be used with the RISE with SAP solution.
Key features of FlexGuide complementing SAP solutions
- One system for all transport orders — connection of all SAP-modules and non-SAP-modules (warehouse, production, shipping, and organizational orders)
- Integration of all in-house vehicles (e.g., tugger trains, forklifts, and automated guided vehicles)
- Real-time navigation of forklifts for complex company sites
- Mobile apps
- Direct integration with SAP EWM (centralized and decentralized)
Customer benefits include
- Higher traceability of flow of goods
- Higher utilization of fleet of forklifts, tugger trains, and AGVs
- Helps guarantee security of supplies in your production
- Reduction of search times and empty runs
- Integrated optimization, including machine learning and AI algorithms
- High usability with simplified design
SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) has certified that FlexGuide [4.0] – Transport Guidance System for SAP Applications integrates with SAP S/4HANA using standard integration technologies. SAP S/4HANA is the next-generation business suite, built for the SAP HANA platform, with on-premise and cloud deployment options. It is designed to act as the digital core, helping customers drive digital transformation across their entire organizations, taking advantage of the award-winning, role-based user experience of SAP Fiori®.
Flexus AG advises and supports medium-sized companies and international corporations that use SAP technology with the optimization of intralogistics processes. If your company is looking for a partner who can help you with the digital transformation of your logistics processes, make the decision easy for yourself. We are here for you.
As an SAP partner, we engage in consultation and implementation of SAP logistics solutions. Benefit from our holistic consulting approach and our many years of experience in the integration of individual logistics solutions. We also use the SAP add-ons of our 360-degree Logistics Suite, which helps customers to significantly streamline, simplify, and optimize their material flow.
SAP and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.