Network and partners
EWMinds – The expert network for your SAP EWM project
EWMinds – your expert network for SAP EWM
The digital transformation offers great opportunities in intralogistics, but also challenges. Growing needs put companies in constant change. A well thought-out approach and especially suitable software are essential here. The use of SAP EWM supports you holistically in the control and optimization of your logistics processes.
Through our expert network EWMinds, we offer you the complete handling of logistics processes under SAP EWM. As part of the project, we as EWMinds take care of the necessary SAP consulting for all processes, software components from our extensive portfolio and the integration of the appropriate hardware. Even after a successful go-live, we support you with our competent support team.
With EWMinds as your partner, you have access to extensive know-how and successful project implementations in the EWM environment.
Rely on an expert network of consultants, developers, hardware specialists and numerous add-ons for your EWM projects today.
SAP EWM consulting
SAP EWM development
Forklift guidance system
SAP add ons
Material flow analysis and control
Hardware (scanners, printers)
Optimized mobile dialogues
KPI (Key Performance Indicator) dashboards
FlexView: Our whitepaper in interview format
You want to implement SAP EWM in your company?
In our whitepaper in the interview format “FlexView”, you will learn from our Head of SAP Logistics Patrick Bierbaums how to choose the right logistics module in SAP S/4HANA and how we can make your complete warehouse processes transparent and thereby noticeably increase your productivity.
Würzburg Flexus AG stands for competent advice, process-oriented development and extensive add-ons in the SAP EWM logistics environment. As a certified SAP partner, we have expert knowledge in the field of intralogistics built up over many years. We offer add-ons specially optimized for SAP EWM. These consist of the FlexGuide transport/forklift guidance system, the FlexYard management, as well as the comprehensive portfolio FlexMobile for mobile data acquisition with innovative SAP® technologies.
Through the direct integration with SAP® ERP and S/4HANA, the solutions show their advantages and form the optimal supplement to your SAP EWM.
Solution portfolio of Flexus AG:
- SAP MM, WM and EWM consulting and add-ons
- Transport/forklift guidance system
- (Fully) dynamic control of tugger trains
- AGV control system
- Yard management for optimized yard and ramp management
- Mobile Fiori apps with the latest SAP technologies
Priotic GmbH stands for efficient and future-oriented logistics. With a targeted transformation concept, we aim to accompany you in all logistics processes. We rely on technologies related to S/4HANA and SAP EWM and guarantee a smooth transition to future-oriented systems. With our developed standard key figures and individual dashboards from the yard to goods receipt, production and goods issue, logistics processes become measurable and transparent.
Solution portfolio of Priotic GmbH:
- S/4HANA Supply Chain and SAP EWM
- Logistics migration and holistic process consulting
- Evaluation of logistics – key figures
- SAP Fiori dashboards
- Innovative logistic solutions eg with voice-controlled assistance systems
Our in-house developments in the field of emulation and interface analysis complement our portfolio perfectly. As a result, we are also experts for migration projects and the replacement of existing systems.
Solution portfolio of IT-Forum GmbH:
- SAP EWM consulting and implementation
- Material flow analysis and control
- TeleSim emulation software
- Interface analysis tools and services TelePort and TeleMining
OPAL is a leading international company in the field of AutoID and SAP®. Our passion is to integrate AutoID systems in a better and more user-friendly way. On request, from the label to the secure software integration, everything from a single source.
As a service provider and system integrator, we support you along the entire supply chain. With innovative solutions. From project advice and support, to the development of software for different needs, to the sale of consumables – OPAL offers you everything that makes your logistics even stronger. From a single source.
OPAL solution portfolio:
- Hardware (printing, scanning, mobility) incl. maintenance
- Mobile device management systems
- Service concepts, SLAs, help desk
- WiFi technology and solutions, repair service (incl. coverage + troubleshooting)
- SAP-integrated standard SW solutions such as “OPAL LABELMANAGEMENT™” and others on SAP EWM with > 500 installations for national and international customers incl. according to SLA’s
- Labels from our own printing shop
- SAP Application Development Partners
- ISO 9001 certified
Your roadmap for a successful EWM project
Our partner network has provided you with all the information you need for a successful SAP EWM project. Each partner contributes their special expertise and experience from numerous projects – read all articles here: